IL NAPNAP SCHOLARSHIP 2023
Posted about 2 months ago by Laura Duffy
Purpose: This award honors a member of the Illinois Chapter of NAPNAP who is enrolled in an advanced practice graduate program with a pediatric focus and is determined to contribute to improving the quality of pediatric health care.
1. PNP, FNP, DNP, PhD, or post master’s student enrolled in an accredited program
2. Must have capstone or terminal project approved
3. Project or research must support NAPNAP’s mission and strategic plan
4. Registered nurse and/or Advanced Practice Nurse in the state of Illinois
5. Must be an Illinois Chapter NAPNAP member
Process: Submit application form, CV, and letter of support from one faculty member.
Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will not be reviewed.
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2023
Winner will be announced by the end of March 2023.
Winner will present their project or research for 5-10 minutes during the IL Chapter of NAPNAP's Spring half day conference on 4/22/2023.
Please email NAPNAPILchapter@gmail.com with any questions.