Scholarship for Graduate Students
Posted about 1 year ago
Purpose: This award honors a member of the Illinois Chapter of NAPNAP who is enrolled in an advanced practice graduate program with a pediatric focus and who is determined to contribute to the improvement in quality of pediatric health care.
1. PNP, FNP, DNP, PhD, or post master’s student enrolled in an accredited program
2. Must have capstone or terminal project approved
3. Project or research must support NAPNAP’s mission and strategic plan
4. Registered nurse and/or Advanced Practice Nurse in the state of Illinois
5. Must be Illinois Chapter NAPNAP member
Process: Submit application, CV, and letter of support from one faculty member. Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will not be reviewed. APPLY HERE
Winner will be announced in March 2022.
Winner will present project or research for 5-10 minutes during half day conference on 4/30/2022
Deadline: February 26, 2022
Please email NAPNAPILchapter@gmail.com with any questions.
No comments yet.
Only active members can comment on this announcement.
To inquire about membership, please contact us.