Henry K. Silver Memorial Award
The Henry K. Silver Memorial Award is awarded in odd years to the nominee who has contributed to the expansion or improvement of pediatric health care and the advancement of the profession of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners at the national and/or international level.
Criteria to Apply for the Henry K. Silver Award:
· Nominee must be a member in good standing of NAPNAP.
· The individual’s contribution must be significant in furthering the development of the PNP role and/or promoting the health care of children.
· Impact on the contribution must be felt on the national and/or international level.
· Current national Executive Board members or members of the Henry K. Silver and Loretta C. Ford Selection Panel are ineligible to receive this award.
Information Required to Apply:
1) Completion of the Henry K. Silver Memorial Award Nomination Form.
2) A double-spaced, typed narrative description (500 words or less) of the reasons this nominee should receive the award according to the criteria listed above.
3) Nominee’s current Curriculum Vitae
4) Four (4) Letters of Reference 1 - 3 pages in length addressing how the nominee fits the award criteria. Important Note: When sending electronic references, mark in subject line “Reference Letter for [name of nominee] and [name of award].”
5) To apply online, go to: http://www.napnap.org/aboutUs/AwardsOpportunities/HenryKSilverAwardForm.aspx
Complete application, copy, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send 9 copies of the entire application by the deadline to:
NAPNAP National Office
20 Brace Road, Suite 200
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO:
Human Resources Assistant